Thursday, July 3, 2014

Meet Fresh at Pavilion KL

Hi everyone. =)


Today's review is Meet Fresh. They have taro balls, grass jelly, shave ice, toufu pudding and desserts that are similar to Snowflake.


This is their kiosk like outlet at Pavilion.


This is Mango Shave Ice, RM9.80.

Quite big in size. We couldn't finish it even though 2 persons were sharing.

I love the mango. Yummy, sweet and juicy!


This is their special Q Moci, RM8.90.

I feel that their moci were tasteless. It depended on the flavour of the coconut syrup and coconut shredding (I believe it was coconut as it tasted like it). Nice coconut fragrant though.


This is Toufu pudding with taro balls, RM 5.50.

I was hoping for yummy and Q taro balls but their taro balls can't beat Snowflake's ones. Snowflake's taro balls still the best.

Overall it was okay, it's been a while since I had toufu pudding. I miss it.


That's all for today. I hope I can try out their other desserts and drinks next time.

*Besides desserts, they have food as well, like oyster mee suah. Go check it out.


Location:

Lot 6.35.00, Level 6, Pavilion KL,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment