Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Sushi Zanmai Outlet at Avenue K

Today's review is my favourite Japanese restaurant - Sushi Zanmai! 

Yes, yes, I really love Sushi Zanmai. One of the reasons is that I don't have to choose between wanting to enjoy good food and save money. 

I guess it's a lot of people's favourite as well because it's cheap and yummy. I'm very excited and happy that they have a new outlet at Avenue K! 

To get there, just take the lrt (putra/kelana jaya line) to KLCC station, exit left, go to Mezzanine-19 and there it is.

Now let's skip to the pictures of wholesome goodness. =)

This is the look of it. I get this picture from their official Facebook page.


I ordered Yakisoba, RM8.80. 


To celebrate their 7th anniversary, they serve some special dishes which are only available on the dates stated. 

This sakura prawn looked tempting, so I ordered it (I love prawns!). It's basically fried sakura prawns and crab filament and rice.

Cheap no? XD


It looks just like the image shown. Satisfied with the look and the taste as well. Sakura prawn is definitely the star. It makes the whole sushi taste superb!


 I ordered this as well. It's available until 29th May so if you wanna try this, get to Sushi Zamai soon.


It's fried ebi (prawn) and baby octopus and rice. The sauce for this dish is quite special. It's a blend of sourness and sweetness, and it's nice.


This is smoked salmon, RM 6.80, salmon mentai RM6.80 and Inari Ika Mentai, RM4.80 (cuttlefish).


This is their location.


I expected it to be quite empty and I could save the time queuing up for a seat (as it's a new outlet) but it turned out to have a long queue during dinner time too. So go there earlier if you want to skip the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment