Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Famous Klebang Coconut Shake

Since this coconut shake is THAT famous, I dedicate my first review to it.

This famous coconut shake is a MUST TRY in Malacca.
Situated nearby the beach, it is not difficult to find as the junction to the stall is next to Caltex petrol station.
However, you need to pay more attention after the petrol station, or else, that small junction will be easily missed.

So I went to Malacca last week as my bf and friends were on holiday (so was I >.<).
My friend who been there before said that we were lucky as there was not many cars and no queue as well. 
If we were there during the weekends, the cars will be queuing up to the entrance of the stall.

We ordered the coconut shake of course, tried the nasi lemak (which my friend said nice) and also the malay kuih.


This is what I had.
The coconut shake was nice, I'll give it 4.5 out of 5.
A deduction of 0.5 as I think that the fragrance of the coconut is not strong enough but it is still one of the nicest coconut shake in my list.

As for the kuih, it was 'so so' only.
The keropok lekor and cengkodok pisang that I like the most, disappointed me.
The keropok lekor was not crispy enough and the cengkodok pisang had too much flour which made it a bit hard to chew.
I only liked the kuih ketayap (the green colour thing on my plate).

My meal cost me RM6.
RM2 for the drink RM4 for the kuih.

Some information for you guys:
Coconut shake: RM2 per cup
Kuih: Depends on what you take
Nasi lemak: RM1.20 per pack
Address: Jalan Klebang Besar, 75200 Melaka
Business hours: 12.30pm-6.30pm daily, Friday 2pm-6.30pm

I don't know is it me or what but sometimes after we get to a place, and there comes the crowd.

Here are some pictures that I took in Malacca, this ancient yet beautiful city. :)


I love this picture.


Seems like a nice cafe. Maybe you guys can try it out.


Nice eh? It's the Casa Del Rio Malacca. For your info, casa means house in Italian. This is Spanish I guess.


Another nice looking cafe. Didn't manage to try it. 


River view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment