Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Komugi at Tokyo Street Pavilion

I've wanted to try Komugi's cake and bread but the shop gave me that 'very expensive' look which stopped me from walking into it (especially the one at Mid Valley).

I finally get to try it as their Pavilion outlet which displays a lot of delicious cakes and bread tempted me (Yes, I can't resist the temptation of food).

Their food and drinks menu.


It's a bit expensive but still affordable.


I ordered fuwa-fuwa custard cream (left) and cookie cream puff (right).


This is how the filling of fuwa-fuwa custard cream looks like.


I'm a huge fan of custard cream but this custard cream bun disappoints me. It tastes weird. I don't know how to describe the taste. It doesn't have that rich and creamy flavour that custard cream usually has. 


I love cream puff too but this one tastes so so only. The cream is a lot but it's tasteless to me (my brother said not nice too).


However, I discovered some cute looking bread. I was surprised to find out that they have these kinds of bread. It's my first time seeing it (maybe I'm too outdated haha). 

Aren't these apple buns cute? An apple a day keeps the doctor away. =D


This mango delight bun looks nice too. Will try it next time.


This honey pumpkin is the cutest. Looking so mini and cute.


Komugi Cafe

Address: Bukit Bintang Lot P6.24.1A, Level 6, Tokyo Street, Pavilion KL, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang (opposite Kindori)
Phone:03-2148 0369

No comments:

Post a Comment