Monday, May 26, 2014

Snow Factory at Avenue K

Hi everyone. =)

I'm always a fan of yogurt ice-cream and I'm easily tempted by it. 

Yogurt fans like me would like this review about Snow Factory.

This is how their Avenue K outlet looks like.


I ordered 2 flavours. This is Mulberry, RM10.80 (per scoop for paper cup). It's quite sour as expected but there are bits and pieces of berries in the ice-cream. I like that.


This is Madagascar bourbon vanilla, RM12.80 (add RM2 for waffle cup). This one tastes ordinary, nothing special. No idea why Madagascar but I was expecting a strong Bourbon taste; can't seem to taste any. 


Though their yogurt ice-cream is not cheap, the berry series is worth trying. The berry taste is stronger compared to other flavours. So far, I noticed that they have strawberry and mulberry flavours. 


Plus points: the yogurt ice-cream is creamy and smooth. 


Location: 
Lot L2-03, Level 2, Avenue K Shopping Mall (nearby Delifance) 

There have another outlet at Pavilion as well:
Lot P1.03.00, Level 1, Pavilion KL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment