Friday, May 2, 2014

NBrew at Mid Valley & O.M.G! Ooh My Gas at Pavilion (Liquid nitrogen ice-cream)

Today's review is going to be "drum roll....." ICE-CREAM, one of my favourite desserts. 

Last week my friend and I went to Mid Valley's NBrew to try out their gelato as I bought a RM10 for RM20 cash voucher from Groupon.

So we ordered the gelato with gula melaka (one of their best sellers), original yogurt ice-cream, and passion fruit flavour yogurt ice-cream.


The one on the left was the one with gula melaka (which I think okay only but my friend liked it, she almost finished the whole thing by herself), the middle one was passion fruit flavour, the other one was original flavour (I liked it very much!).

As for the price, the gula melaka one was RM9, passion fruit flavour RM6.50, original RM6. So it cost us RM21.50 for these three items, had to pay an extra RM1.50 since it was a RM20 cash voucher.

Their original yogurt is so yummy! Yogurt taste was very strong and rich. Unlike another liquid nitrogen ice-cream, O.M.G! Ooh My Gas at Pavilion, NBrew's one doesn't melt as fast as O.M.G's. 
It remained quite solid. When we almost finished, only a little bit that melted on the biscuit below it.

They serve food and coffees as well. Might try it next time. 

Check out their video.


Location: F074A Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (South Atrium, 1st floor, just beside Nichii)
Opening hours: 10am-10pm daily

For your information, NBrew is the first liquid nitrogen store in Malaysia. I know that they have three outlets, one in Mid Valley, one in Sunway Pyramid and another in eCurve.


As for Ooh My Gas,


This was the Ooh My Gas ice-cream that I tried. There are 3 bases to choose from, either ice-cream, gelato or soy milk. So I chose gelato, which was a milk base.

The milk flavour/taste was very strong and very creamy. Unfortunately, you have to eat really fast. It already started melting even though I just got it from the person who made it. 


Melts quite fast right? I forgot what flavour was this, had it quite a while ago.


You can feel the cold breeze when you put your face nearer.

This is much more fun as you get to choose the base, flavour and toppings but it is much more expensive than NBrew. Smallest cup for RM12.90 compared to the cheapest price in NBrew which is only RM6.

Check out their video too.



Location: First floor, nearby Beard Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment