Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kindori Japanese Ice Cream at Tokyo Street Pavilion

Hi everyone. =)

Today's review is Kindori Japanese Ice Cream.


This is their Tokyo Street outlet.


The prices are reasonable for me and I like their varieties of flavours.

For the fruits & vegetables series, you pick the flavour that you want and they will make it for you right on the spot (using fresh fruits & vege).


I want to try the mix series - matcha + red bean but they run out of red bean so I try their specialty series - matcha, RM8.90 (cup).

It looks so smooth and creamy. Can't wait to eat it!


It's a blend of matcha and vanilla. The outer layer is matcha, inner layer is vanilla.

One of the best matcha ice creams that I have ever had. It tastes just like how it looks, smooth and creamy with a rich matcha and vanilla flavour. 

Normally, I don't prefer matcha flavoured things because I feel that it's a bit bitter and it's like I'm eating tea powder but you don't get any of those problems in Kindori's matcha ice cream. 


This is sumiyaki coffee, RM8.90 (cup) as well.

It tastes nice too, a rich coffee taste. I feel that it's a bit different from the coffee ice cream that I usually eat, probably because of the blend of coffee and vanilla (yes the outer layer is coffee, inner layer is vanilla as well). It's more milky and I love that. 


Try out this yummy ice cream today.

Oh, they have ice-cream cakes as well and it's on offer now. Grab it soon.
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang/kindori-2/718487146?context=sold-out&treatment=similar-category&bcsp=0e8uThPW4L5rpOrCctOcFw


Location:

Lot P6. 14. 00, Tokyo Street, 6th Floor, 
No. 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 52100 Kuala Lumpur (beside Komugi).

No comments:

Post a Comment