Friday, June 13, 2014

Winter Lover Bakery at Kota Damansara

Hi everyone. =)

Today's review is Winter Lover Bakery at Kota Damansara. The multiple flavours of their mille crepe attracted me so I wanna give it a try.

They have Caramel Macchiato Mille Crepe, French Chestnut Mille Crepe, Hokkaido Milk Mille Crepe, Mocha Mille Crepe, Yam & Red Bean Mille Crepe, Grand Marnier Chocolate Mille Crepe and many more! All of them seem so yummy!


This is how the shop looks like. It's at the 2nd floor.


Not a fan of places that need you to take off your shoes because the shoes area stinks.


Cute decor on the door.


Apparently, they have special rate for student. Too bad it's too far, or else I'll go there often. 


The counter.


They sell some dried flower tea too.


Comfortable environment.



They sell honey as well.


Their cakes and macarons.


They have Musang King Durian Mille crepe too. Durian lovers can try it out.


Our drinks True Love (Arabica Gold Coffee) and Romantic Love (White Coffee), RM8.90 each. 

My True Love (hot) is tasteless. The Ah Huat white coffee that I make myself is even better than this. 


Drinks menu.


Rainbow Mille Crepe on the left (their famous one), RM12.90 with Vanilla Macaron, RM3.90. Baileys Mille Crepe on the right, RM9.90 with Chocolate Macaron, RM3.90.

Their mille crepe is nice. Rainbow one is okay, not that special but I appreciate their effort in making it. Baileys one is better then the Rainbow, has quite a strong Baileys taste. The cream is okay too, not too thin (I like mille crepe that has a lot of cream/filing). 

Macaron is okay too. The filing is not full enough but it's better than other macarons which have very less filing.


This French Chestnut Mille Crepe (RM10.90) is the nicest! It's very creamy and rich in flavour. I love it!


I'm a bit disappointed when I look at the cakes that are on display that day. The flavours are limited. Since they have so many flavours in the flyer, why don't they provide more? I want to try the Hokkaido Milk and Caramel Macchiato flavour but too bad they don't have it. Next time then. =)



Location:

No. 22A-1, Jalan PJU 5/21,
Pusat Perdagangan Kota Damansara,
Kota Damansara, PJU 5,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.


No comments:

Post a Comment